Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year




We're wishing everyone a Happy New Year and a safe celebration tonight.  We've all been sitting tight, shopping, fighting the crowds in the stores and generally having a great time.

There's been a lot of entertainment at the park this past week.  Some good, some so so, and one excellent.

Earlier this week we attended a Holiday Songfest.  No pictures.  I must be off my game.

The next night was a piano player and more Christmas songs.  No pictures.  We stayed home all Christmas songed out.

A couple of nights later was the Weavers and Karaoke.  Nuff said.

Manny, Mo and Jack sang an unrecognizable song.  I'm not sure they were even having a good time.  I don't think we were at that moment.
We took turns on stage.  Regrettably there's no picture of the ladies getting up on stage and singing a well known song Silhouette. We rocked it out.

Then it was the guys turn.  I didn't even recognize the song but I feel pretty sure the deck was stacked in the ladies favor.  We won and that was all that counted.

You can see Larry and Bill hiding behing the Men in Blue.


More shopping.  I'm having a great time reaccessorizing the new rig.  No more forest animal theme.  I've gone with teal accents.  Anyone wanting animal accessories let me know.  I have some good things too nice to throw out.

Then Sunday evening we had the pleasure of seeing the Weaver Believers again.  What great entertainers.  Less Christmas songs and more Bluegrass Gospel and Country.



Now it's the last day of the year and how fortunate to wake up to a pretty sunrise.




As we move into a new year we pray all our friends and family good health and contentment with their lives.  We know we have friends and family with ongoing health challenges, and some with new health challenges.  We pray for their strength and positive attitude to continue through their treatments.  We pray for their loved ones and friends to provide encouragement and positive energy. Amen.


MaryJo and Gretchen, you're in our hearts and prayers double duty.  May 2014 bring you good health, recovery and many long years ahead.

Thank you all for visiting our blog.  We'll see you back here soon.

No comments: