How can I relieve the past two weeks when I can't remember what I had for dinner last night. I'll try. I do recall when we left Largo, Florida we went back to Orlando. Of course there's almost always a pretty sunset or sunrise.
Larry and Gail flew back to Seattle to visit family and for the Superbowl Party. Congratulations Seahawks!!!!
Anyone recognize him?
Bill and I volunteered to take care of Tasha and Misty for the time they were gone. We had a good time except for Tasha. She missed Gail so much.
But Misty was a trooper, making herself right at home in Lucy and Lilly's new bed. She's a brave girl too, snuggling up to Lucy's favorite orange ball.
Tasha finally settled in on the lounge during one of our non rain days. Just soaking up some sun. Now Tasha is one super smart girl. She take's pills...or let's say she's suppose to take daily pills. Tasha is not on board with that unfortunately. It was a battle of wills...Tasha won except when I pulled the hot dogs out. It would take one and a half dogs to get one pill into her....not to mention the 20 minutes. This lasted as long as the hot dogs. I was glad when Gail got back. So was Tasha.

Bill getting down and out with his harem. I think he was laying over a bag of doggy treats.
The Seahawks won, Larry and Gail returned and life was back to normal. A few days later we left Orlando and drove up to Southern Palms in Eustis, Florida. Eustis is a historic town once served by steamboats on Lake Eustis.

Pretty streets and lots of dust collecting shops.
Bill was all smiles.
Lot's of local craft gift shops. Found me a mermaid.
The guys of course maxed out in just a few minutes so they waited outside in the local park while Gail and I looked.
Check out the sign. LOL. Looks like smart phone surfing is a new artform.
Lots of little outdoor cafe's.
Corner Parks.
Alley's between buildings.
Interesting old buildings.
And great sidewalk murals.
Randy and Sherry took a drive and met us back at the park for a late afternoon barbecue. Tasha had a treat and was the envy of all the girls.
We all grilled our own main dish, sharing a side. This is the "have's", ribeyes for Randy and Sherry.
This is Gail and Larry's, the "have nots".
And then there's Bill and Susan's, no comment. The two nights ago leftovers in foil on the grill.
Sitting around the firepit till it cooled down too much. Notice our LED lights. It was a purple night.
So now we're caught up. Hopefully our travels will get a little more full of adventures and less retired. Till then, thanks for visiting. See you soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment